• Marble produces a very glorious appealing look on the interiors specifically Italian marble.
• Marble flooring has good longevity. It is made of a heavy stone and can bear heavy loads on it.
• Marble flooring contains good resistance capacity against scratch.
• The appropriate care and maintenance should be taken for marble. Acid should not be applied on marble as it’s shine will get lost. Marble should be polished frequently over a period of time to maintain it’s new look. Without proper cares, the marble turns out to be yellowish in color.
• Italian marble is normally very soft and there are chances for being cracked. Proper resins should be applied for getting a durable & solid surface and resisting of cracks.
• Marble is very heavy and several labor is needed for lifting purpose. Only very professional contractors have the ability to deal with marble flooring and insert design infill’s in the floor.
• Marble flooring is not recommended in winters as it gets severely cold