adsense analytic

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Structural Estimation Sheet

This construction estimating spreadsheet is very useful for structural engineer to get familiar with the deflection attributes of a structural beam in a particular loading condition.

This template facilitates the structural engineers to be well versed with stress and deflection calculations required for structural beam bending through end overhanging supports and a single load.

Structural Estimation Sheet


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published By
Rajib Dey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty awesome of you to share. I feel like I learned something about a world I know almost nothing about. Which is actually a very true statement. Cost of construction is something I generally know. I usually leave it up to the general contractor to work out.

    Megan Jones http://www.lakeviewconstructionny.com

    ReplyDelete